Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Obsessions...Susie

Many nights I obsess about stuff and that makes me so that I can't get a solid sleep. I will think about something so much that if I do go to sleep I will wake up every hour or so and try to solve the problem...many times there is no solution so it is a big waste of a night!
Things I obsess over: (not in any order)
1. Most recently pants size...
2. Grandkids and something that needs to be taken care of in their lives!
3. Financial stuff
4. Lost things
5. Things that need to be done.
6. Things that I should have gotten done
7. Things I don't want to do.
7. Mistakes that I made
8. Concern about my Kids
9. Concern about Les
10. Concern about others in the Family
11. Concern about my friends
12. Feeling like I am not doing enough
13. Feeling like I am doing too much
14. Worry about our little Daisy and the cats
15. Wondering if I have forgotten something for this list!...
As you can see there is a lot of stuff to obsess about and I would bet that you can come up with other things too! What is weird about this is I don't really obsess so much in the daylight! If you put logical thought to most of these things there isn't anything to obsess about...but try to tell me this in the middle of the night!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks for taking care of that, I sure don't need to be worrying anymore!