Saturday, October 18, 2008


All I remember dreaming about last night was an art project I was trying to prep for. It was a pirate ship with waves in the back ground and the kids made their own designs on the sails. We also made a bunch of gold coins in a treasure box. The coins had their different spelling words on them and I made the kids chant how to spell each word.


The funny thing however is that Matt had a conversation with me when I was sleeping. He tells me it went something like this:

Me: Matt, I like your phone.

Matt: Oh, yeah? Well you can borrow it anytime you like.

Me: Don't be silly. It's old.

Matt: What does my phone look like?

Me: It's antique.


I guess I also told him it was brass, and had things on it. I don't remember telling him this! Haha

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice! Made me laugh out loud!

jen. said...

Haha!! You are a freak too!

susie said...

You fit right in the family!!! I am so glad that you talk in your sleep!!! Misery LOVES Company!!!Matt has been known to talk in his sleep too!!!