Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Dream - Melissa

Last night I dreamed that I was taking Riley to school, in a car that looked suspiciously like our old blue Pontiac. When we arrived at the school the teacher came out to talk to me. She had heard we had recently moved to a new house close to school and wanted to come see it(of course this was not my actual house or Ry's school). She drove(my car) for some reason and we got lost on the way. She came into the house and sat on the couch, I went into the kitchen to get her some coffee, and Cass was there! She was cooking. I brought her to meet the teacher who's name was Lohgair (she looked and acted like Mary the crazy mail lady from M). I could not say her name correctly, but Cass made us feel at home. Matt was in the dream too, he was a little boy, wearing a white and grey shirt. I have a seen a picture of him somewhere in that shirt. Chubby cheeks, crew cut hair.

Seeing Cass in a dream made me so happy, I actually got up when my alarm woke me this morning so I would remember it all!

2 comments:

jen. said...

I think that would make me cry!

susie said...

I dream about Cass too...I wish she was still with us...she would have loved my grandkids soooo much!