Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dream Meanings - Susie

I have always been interested when I see an article or tv show that talks about interpreting dreams! I think that it really is just a guess and kinda like fortune telling but has been kinda fun to pretend to be able to interpret!!! Sometimes Les will tell me his dream and I will tell him what I think it means!!! He thinks I might be right sometimes too!!! The other night I had a dream that I was being attacked by bats...then I was in a buffet restaurant and this lady (who is my best and worst customer) was the hostess and she was sitting down and handing out dishes over peoples heads and just being rude...I was alone and this person was trying to find a table for 1 when I told her I would just sit with anyone cause I was used to sitting with people I didn't know and eating....I remember eating a little bbq rib like they have at Lims...unfortunately I woke up before I got to sit down and eat....I could come up with many meanings of this dream!!! Especially the bats and the rude customer! But anyway what do you think about interpreting dreams?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Maybe there is a dream meaning website you can check?

jen. said...

There lots of them!

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rls=HPIA,HPIA:2005-24,HPIA:en&q=dream+interpretation

susie said...

Oh it is just as fun making up the meanings!!!

Kim said...

One interpretation:
The hostess in your dream is batty and rude too. Just throwing that out there...
:-)