Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Total Lack of Privacy Intrudes into My Dreams



I'm on some sort of a cruise ship. I am so excited because I get to have dinner with President Obama! This ship is really crowded, and I just want to find a bathroom to fix myself up, shower, shave my legs. For some reason it is really important that I get my legs shaved. I have Collin with me on the boat, so I entrust him to a group of people (that I don't seem to know) who are heading off to the early dinner...but something goes wrong and they bring him back to me before I have a chance to find a private bathroom. So, I'm walking for miles (it's a BIG ship) going everywhere, I am desperate, I must shave before meeting the President. In the end I awake before ever finding a moment alone...

2 comments:

jen. said...

Hmmmmm...I can only think of ONE REASON why it would be so important to shave your legs! Melissa + Barack sitting in a tree....!!

Kim said...

Jen's comment was funny.