Monday, February 2, 2009

Grandmas, Car problems, Ring

First, my grandmother couldn't hear anything I was trying to tell her. I kept trying to tell her things but she didn't understand me and she was letting my Uncle cut her hair in this awful way (she really is actually losing her hearing). She also was carrying a silver chrome like gun. Now that I'm typing this it sounds ridiculous.

Next, I try starting my car and my car won't start. The engine keeps turning and turning but it won't start completely. My brother is in the passenger seat and yells at me because he thinks we are out of gas.

Finally, I'm given a ring, but the ring is covered with cloth and string around the diamond. I don't know who the ring is from (Matt wasn't in the dream haha).

Anyway, odd stuff in this dream! I'd rather have dreams teaching art projects.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I especially like the part about the chrome gun and the ring covered in cloth. You fit right into this family.