Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oscars, Dogs and Spray Paint


I am watching the Oscars on TV. They announce the next act and out dances Matt Baugh!!! He does this goofy dance that brings down the house. Next up is Janet! She sings a funny song and is also a huge success. I am amazed! I call Jen to tell her the news. She is not at all surprised, in fact she is there too! She tells me Lydia is performing next! I am shocked I did not know about this. The next thing I know I am driving my car, it is packed full of dogs (all black and white), kids and luggage. I am pulling a trailer full of luggage, and have more strapped to the top of my car. I see Matt at a gas station (he is driving a Vespa and pulling a silver camping trailer behind it). He tells me to go meet Janet for lunch and he will put new tires on my car and have it lowered. I take off again but end up at mom and dads house. I go up to my old room and go to sleep. I wake as the sun is coming up and realize I left the dog in the car. I decide to sneak downstairs and get the dog before anyone else realizes what I did. As I pass the porch swing I see dad sleeping on it (snoring loudly of course!). I open the door to my car and a whole pack of black and white dogs of all sizes pour out and jump over the fence into the yard. Only then do I see that I also left Collin in the car overnight too! He is crying and upset. But wait, Molly is in the car too! She has a can of spray paint and is spraying it over the top of my car, I tell her to stop but she won't. Dad wakes up and tells her to stop...
Then I woke up!

2 comments:

jen. said...

Wow! That's a lot of action!

Janet said...

haha, oh my goodness! That is practically a nightmare near the ending there. I like the part about your dad snoring and Matt lowering the car.