Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wedding Bells

Here is a funny one, however it was incredibly stressful when I was actually having the dream.

So Matt and I wanted to get married but we had some specific number of people that we couldn't go over. I believe the number was 27 people. We kept talking about who could come and I was stressed because in the dream Matt and myself weren't even able to invite all our family. We also couldn't invite any friends haha.

The cool part was we were going to Sedona to have the wedding and I saw the set-up which was pretty cute. It was in the back of this hotel with fountains and grass and the red mountains.

I told Matt about the dream and he laughed. I think he underestimated the stressfulness. :p

3 comments:

jen. said...

Oh my goodness! You are going to make mom's day with wedding talk!

Melissa said...

Of course you might scare the pants off of Matt! :-p

susie said...

I think you can invite more than 27 people...we will figure out a way! Do you have a date yet? Oh yeah...it was a dream...Yep you made my day!!! Sedona is a beautiful place for a wedding!!!We could hire the Pink Jeeps to take us to the wedding location!!!