Monday, November 17, 2008

Gordon Ramsay Loves Me

From the moment he saw me board the train, he was smitten. His heart skipped a beat as I took the seat next to him.

He started a conversation with me and when he discovered I was on my way to my job as a sous chef, he knew our destinies were entwined.

He begged me to quit my job immediately and come to work for him. I laughed charmingly and refused. When my stop came, I got off the train despite his pleading.

A final look back changed my mind in an instant. This passionate man wanted me much too much for me to refuse him. I got back on the train and fell into his arms.

The other women at his restaurant didn't like me one bit. They were jealous of his obvious favoritism. But I soon won them over with my wit and friendliness. They came to love me just as much as Gordon, and I was the pet of the restaurant.

Gordon was so impressed with my skills as a sous chef, that he arranged for me to work assisting a challenger on Iron Chef. Our appearance caused such an uproar, though that the show couldn't complete taping. We were forced to run from the studio, hand in hand.

Later, Gordon insisted in taking me to my high school reunion. We made a sensational entrance and were the most popular couple at the party. We watched the alumni potato sack race, then went to the dance in the gym. Gordon couldn't take his eyes off of me. We slow danced every dance. He held me up off the ground and stared deeply into my eyes the entire time.

3 comments:

Kim said...

That was a good dream, eh? I purposely didn't read who wrote it until the very end. It could have been any of the Baugh/Watson/Knowles women.....

very cool!

Melissa said...

Thanks for a great laugh! I totally needed that!

susie said...

did you have the cooking channel on while you were asleep? I would have never put you together with Gordon Ramsay!!! Does he cook vegetarian? I think you could be a great sous-chef!!! He would be lucky to get you!