Thursday, June 30, 2011

Crazy Cabin Visit

I am on my way to visit the Watsons at their cabin.  First I have to go to school for an assembly, so I put on butterfly wings and read a chapter book to all of the students.  After the assembly I go to the cabin (which is actually my grandma's old house.

It is very early when I arrive and I hear Desmond crying, everyone else is asleep.   I go to hold Desmond (he is a little baby) and then he yells "5 minutes".   Jen wakes up and comes to get Desmond.  Desmond is now a toddler.  Jen is cooking something in the microwave and tells Desmond it will be done in five minutes.

Rowan is asleep on the bed and she is a baby.

Dave cooks everyone a dinner on the grill, and Matt and my brother kill two rattlesnakes that are on lawn chairs.  Lydia yells and they kill another rattlesnake in the playroom.

Joann and Kasey from work ask if I can sell my wedding dress so they can pay for their rent.  The lady at the store tells me she will give me $130 for it, and I appologize that is such a low amount.  Joann tells me it's okay because they got 500 for Dana's dress.

I am crying because now I don't have a wedding dress, and Molly shows me some gently used dresses that are only 30 bucks.  There are tons of dresses in a big old store with a staircase. I want the black one with big pink sleeves.

1 comment:

jen. said...

Come visit! We'll make parts of your dream come true!