Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fight Back! with David Horowitz


I woke up about 45 minutes ago (to Wave yelling for help with a poopy diaper and no wipes to be found.(Des had relocated them to the laundry room.)) in the middle of a dream about Fight Back! with David Horowitz.

 In my dream I was in the show but I couldn't remember the name of it. I remembered as soon as I woke up. David Horowitz looked like Monty Hall. I had to look up his website http://www.fightback.com/ to remember what he really looked like.

I wonder what made my brain reach so far back into my childhood memory for such an obscure tidbit?  I haven't thought of the show in at least 2 decades.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good memory skills. He DOES look like Monty Hall.
The other night I had a dream that your mom and I were out campaigning vigorously for your dad. It was fairly intense. Ü